Monday, 7 February 2011

Coming back to Brazil

Ok! That's my last post.
I'm not the kind of person who likes post something in a blog (or any place else)! But I did! hehehe
There are others photos I could post here: a Egyptian protest at Auckland streets, Waihike island, another food experience and car drive adventure (I'm afraid about drive in Brazil again. At least in the first minutes! rs). But I can show you in Brazil. I'll finish with some of the views at Kiwi Esplanade street. Everyday, when I walked to the bus stop (or from the bus stop to home) I had this views!
See you in Brazil!



2 comments:

  1. "Since you left me, I'm so alone
    Now you're coming, you're coming on home
    I'll be good like I know I should
    You're coming home, you're coming home

    Every day we'll be happy I know
    Now I know that you won't leave me no more"

    ReplyDelete
  2. êbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I´m in Natal, but I will return to salvador next friday, and I want to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete