I would thanks those that taken me at the airport. I didn't expected so many people! I was nervous and happy at the same time. I didn't know what to do. It was very dificult hold me (don't cry).
Thank you Ka, my family and friends. I miss you all. I wish you could be here with me (speaking english, off course), sharing all these new experiences.
I love you all.
Obs.: of course you will forgive my english, hum!? Obviously my english will be better day by day (I hope so).
I'm here in Fortaleza, reading the blog, and suddenly after a refresh this post poped up! I'll be the first to comment!!!! uhuuuuu!!!
ReplyDeleteHey u!!!! Look, your friend was the first to post a msg here...but, I'm the first person to follow ya (officially). It's a nice begining, right?
ReplyDeleteWhatever, enjoy it a lot and We'd like to see lots of pictures from yourself here. That will be your job for a while! hahahaha
See ya....
Hi Cau! It's a very nice beginning.
ReplyDeleteI'm new in this thing of blogging, but i'll try to update every day.
Yes! It will be my job for a while. rs \o/
Of course we'd say goodbye to you ... we love you lots! And surely I'll be expecting you back!
ReplyDeleteI don´t know what you talking about.
ReplyDeleteI just went to the airpoirt to eat a bijú filled with condensed milk and coconut.
Can you find a bijú overthere?
Hugs
cous, i have to say that your english is really nice! hope you have a great time and enjoy the experience a lot! i miss our lunches together a lot, but thats ok, next month you'll be back! yayyy!
ReplyDeletehave fun