Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Food in New Zealand

In New Zealand food isn't cheap! You can eat something cheapest like fast food. There are a lot of type of fast food: fast japanese food, fast chinese food, fast korean food, fast turkish food (kebab), Burger King, Mc Donald's, Subway, etc.
I think Tutuba will like to see this photos! Now I changed for have dinner in my homestay. So, now is better too! huhauauauhuauh The lastest photos are from the last 2 dinners (homestay now).


The kiosk's owner is Iranian (above), he speak a little portuguese and try to sell brazilian food.






Coca-Cola with vanilla taste!

My homestay dinner:


Tea with milk before sleep.
 

8 comments:

  1. Mozuam, dinner at home is much healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa

    The food seems very good! I want to try the Coca-Cola with vanilla flavor ...rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummmmmm... a lot of different food!!!Nice!! But, tell me... is "Coca Cola with vanilla" a good drink?? I´m curious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vc ta comendo bem heim Rafa? Rsrsrs
    O tamanho do sushi foi bizarro... mas pão com feijão é foda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baked beans with Toast (bread) and eggs is a British kind of breakfast! It's really good! But it's not fat free like my friend Rafa said.
    The vanilla coke is sweet! It isn't so bad, but it isn't so good! You know: it's different! Maybe women could like this. I think Rebeca might enjoy!
    My homestay dinner is really healthier, and good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee with milk... i've never tasted!! so britsh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. brooooooooooooooother! you must be loving this trip! "speak serious"!!!! strange foods that only you may like ... rsrs

    kiss

    ReplyDelete