I'm in New Zealand throughout the January's month, in order to study English and know another culture.
huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmvery very nice!! uhuhuhuhuhyou will relax a lot, rafa! you will need! hehehekissessssssssssss
How nice! That's why they say that is a very good home!
I have a doubt. You are just one person and the bed is for two people.Who's sharing those thing with you??? (Cá, if I were you, I would expect a very good explanation...)Hugs
How wonderfull is your new bedroom, Rafa! I hope you keep it clean! Hahahaha! I also wish you wonderfull days at Auckland!I will really miss u at Unifacs! Hahahaha!
huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletevery very nice!! uhuhuhuhuh
you will relax a lot, rafa! you will need! hehehe
kissessssssssssss
How nice! That's why they say that is a very good home!
ReplyDeleteI have a doubt.
ReplyDeleteYou are just one person and the bed is for two people.
Who's sharing those thing with you??? (Cá, if I were you, I would expect a very good explanation...)
Hugs
How wonderfull is your new bedroom, Rafa! I hope you keep it clean! Hahahaha! I also wish you wonderfull days at Auckland!
ReplyDeleteI will really miss u at Unifacs! Hahahaha!