Monday, 3 January 2011

I have internet in home now!

They said (in Brazil) that the house had internet (by NZ$ 10 a week), but there isn't even computer in the house.
I fixed this buying a mobile broadband USB modem, from 2degrees company! This gadget costed NZ$ 69 with a 3GB data pack - valid for 60 days (in New Zealand you contract the traffic, don't the velocity of connection).

5 comments:

  1. What does currency New Zealand have? (NZ$ --> R$)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rafa! I exchanged in Brazil at NZ$ 1,00 -> R$ 1,40
    See: http://economia.uol.com.br/cotacoes/cambio/dolar-da-nova-zelandia-nova-zelandia-principal.jhtm

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3GB datapack at what speed (MB/s)?

    its seams like a good deal! very cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vic, it's really very cheap to! I'm in a HSDPA connection (at least 1Mbs). They sold like a 3G and 3G+ connection.
    2degrees is a new company here, and they wanna get some new costumers! But just works in a few cities in NZ (and only in main city).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the best news of the day!

    ReplyDelete